Let’s Work Together! Having a working experience with us will allow you to gain vital skills, which can be useful not only to improve your access in the job market, but also to improve your life and soft skills! Erasmus+ and other similar programmes give you the opportunity to have this experience. Available periods: November – January & May – July.
We take care of:
● Orientation week of the intern to the working space and the city;
● Integration to the local culture;
● Matching your skills with tasks and responsibilities;
● Finding accommodation;
● Mentoring during the internship period;
● Certificate of internship and skills’ recognition;
● Letter of reference;
Let’s Partner! Do you represent a HEI or a CSO? Are you a member of a HEI or a CSO? Or maybe you have some ideas and do not know how to implement them! Youthmakers Hub will be glad to chat with you and discuss possible ways of collaboration. We really believe in partnerships and we are ready to co-create together!
Corporate Social Responsibility
Have you considered having Youthmakers Hub as part of your CSR portfolio? If so, stay assured that your corporate financial support will be transformed to direct and measurable social impact through our projects. By working with us, you gain the opportunity to become a key actor for social change and equality, empowering youth and women and contributing to the implementation of the SDGs. Don’t miss the chance to support us, a youth-led organization with average age 25 years old!
● International visibility;
● Acknowledgment in the press online and offline;
● Improvement of your corporate profile;
● Public trust to your company;
● Participation of your Stuff in our projects;